Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm tired of this shit

First my PC crashed so I had to buy a new one. Since I never made a database backup, I've lost my entire PT3 database, of course, except for a few thousand hands from Stars and FullTilt Rush. On top of that, I can't win for a fucking hand since last friday. I'm down €155 in 2041 hands on Betway (that's right, my wr is -7.6 BB/100; I bet I couldn't lose at this rate even if I wanted to) I have in my new database, overall I've lost $346 in 8 days, playing fucking micro stakes, 25c/50c and €0.5/€1.

If it weren't for this fucking bonus on Betway I have to finish by the end of this month, I would stop playing for a week because I really can't take this anymore. I'm losing every other set I have to a fucking backdoor draws no one with 2 live brain cells would not only not chase but they would never call my preflop raise to begin with. On those rare occasions I hit my draws, I lose or split probably half of them and I miss all my big draws in big multiway pots. Retards are cold calling raises with 32 only to hit trips on the flop when I have AA or KK. Of course you can't fold on a 33x flop, who cold calls with a fucking 3 in their hand!!!! I'm currently down 390$ and I've cleared only 2/3 of this bonus!!!

Some random stats from Betway.
-hit something on the flop with QJs and QJo: 0/21
-hit something on the flop with AKs, AQs, AJs, ATs, KQs, KJs and QJs: 2/31
-won when saw flop with AQs: 0%

This is one sick game.

1 comment:

PHLUKKE said...

oh crap , this is the last thing i needed to hear just as i switch back . sends a shiver down my spine . sorry to hear of ur misfortune and thx for the rush advice. adam