Sunday, March 28, 2010

Donkaments

I've got $50 cashout restricted bonus from Party and after losing $28 on fixed limit tables I was left with $22, enough for 1 tournament buy-in. So, 2 hours before my handball match, I decided to play in a $22 $1k guaranteed bounty donkament where each bounty was worth $5. I haven't played tournaments since..., well, I can't remember. There was 105 registered players and before I had to leave, I was in 6th place out of 13 remaining players, with 2 and a half bounties won. I gave my friend to finish the tournament for me and as soon as I left, he lost with a set of QQ to a set of AA, leaving me in 13th place. It was a nice result for someone who has never played a tournament with a buy-in bigger than $1.

Just to clarify something. I hate tournaments, they are boring and I never play them.

No comments: