Saturday, July 18, 2009

Disgusting day on Boss network

Flopped a set but only pocket pairs with a flop. Amazing isn't it.


In afternoon session I've lost with 4 straights with almost 50 BB's in those pots. I've also missed countless 10+ out draws and after more than 1k hands, I'm losing from the cutoff. CO won when seen flop % is smaller than from the blinds, hahaha. I guess it's one of those days when nothing goes your way.

BossMedia, €0.5/€1 Limit
5max
Pre-flop:
(1.5 SB, 5 players) Hero is SB KQ
1 folds, Button calls, Hero raises, BB raises, Button calls, Hero calls.

Flop: J 9 J (9.0 SB, 3 players)9d Jd Jc
Hero checks, BB bets, Button calls, Hero calls

Turn: T (6.0 BB, 3 players)
Hero checks, BB checks, Button bets, Hero raises, BB folds, Button calls

River: J (10.0 BB, 4 players)
Hero checks, Button bets, Hero calls

Final Pot: 12.0 BB
Hero shows: KQ
MP shows: J 6

This hand perfectly describes my day. This opponent is a regular fish, biggest loser in my database but I guess this was his/her day. Well, not exactly since he lost overall but against me, he was unbeatable.

No comments: