Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fixed limit Rush

FullTilt gave me a $100 no load reload bonus so I decided to try their new game called Rush. Rush is mostly played in no-limit format but in the last couple of days, they added 2 fixed limit tables, 1 table of 9max 50c/$1 and 1 table of 6max $1/$2. I don't like full ring but since it's the only 50c/$1 table available and there is very little traffic on 1/2 table, I had no choice but to play full ring. I will make a monthly update on monday or tuesday, but here are some interesting screenshots:


261 pairs is not a huge sample, but c'mon, this has to be a joke, right. Or there is something wrong with this PT3 report. Over my entire sample in PT3 database I have played ~188k hands, saw flop with 8.8k pairs and hit a set or better every 1 in 9.o times.

Can I really be so unlucky that I always have to run worse than I'm supposed to?

This small screenshot is from 2 sessions on Betway today. Losing AA 3 times out of 3 is certainly possible, but believe it or not, I have hit a set 2 times with those 3 pairs. Third time I've lost to JJ in a HU pot, he hit a set on the flop.

-----

No comment!!!

$0.5/$1 Limit Holdem - Rush
9 Players

Pre-flop: (1.5 SB, 9 players) Hero is Button A A
2 folds, MP1 raises, 1 folds, Hero raises, 4 folds, MP1 raises all-in, Hero calls

Flop: A K 2 (8.1 SB, 2 players, 1 all-in)
SB checks, BB checks, CO checks, Hero bets, SB calls, BB calls, CO raises, Hero calls, SB calls, BB calls

Turn: 5 (4 BB, 2 players)

River: K (4 BB, 2 players)

Final Pot: 4 BB
MP1 shows: K K
Hero shows: A A

2 comments:

PHLUKKE said...

the variance in rush is unbelievable . i wont touch it again.

ovchica said...

I'm addicted to rush :) Even with such awful hit a set ratio I have ~0.8 BB/100 and I already released $80 of bonus in just 3 days. I don't like fulltilt but I wish I have a bigger bonus to clear ;)