Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010


I'm probably boring with these screenshots but I have to vent somewhere. This is from a 5.3k hands sample played this year on Stars and 0.2k hands played on a new Microgaming site ($1000 bonus, with good release requirements). Just looking at these stats makes me puke but that's not all. From 5 flopped full houses, I've lost 2 and I've lost another 3 times when I had a set. So it's actually even worse than it looks.

I'm losing with 99 and I'm break even with KK, JJ, TT & 88. Few more retarded stats:
AQs hit a flop - 0/10
ATs hit a flop - 1/13
KJs hit a flop - 0/8

So, the start of this year is awful, I'm down ~80 BBs, most of it on 0.25/0.5 on Stars. Overall, I'm not happy with the way I'm playing but I'm satisfied with my results considering the fact I'm running way worse than I should.

This hand perfectly describes my year so far:

$0.25/$0.5 Limit Holdem
6 Players

Pre-flop: (1.4 SB, 6 players) Hero is Button 4 4
2 folds, CO calls, Hero calls, SB calls, BB checks

Flop: 4 6 6 (4 SB, 4 players)
SB checks, BB checks, CO checks, Hero bets, SB calls, BB calls, CO raises, Hero calls, SB calls, BB calls

Turn: 3 (6 BB, 4 players)
SB checks, BB checks, CO bets, Hero bets, SB folds, BB calls, CO 3-bets, Hero 4-bets, BB calls, CO calls

River: 3 (18 BB, 3 players)
SB checks, CO bets, Hero calls, SB calls

Final Pot: 23.1 BB
CO shows: A 6
Hero shows: 4 4
BB shows: Q 3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! Is there anything new?