Saturday, August 15, 2009

Summer

Ever since mid July I've been playing poker probably once a week. The weather was nice so I decided to spend my summer outside. Before preseason trainings started, I was going to the gym 3 times a week and was riding a bike 2 times a week. Once we made a 102km in one day which is a 6hr ride. It was great, we went to nature's park Kopacki Rit and had close encounters with a herd of deers and few boars with piglets. The route is called Pannonian Peace Trail and is 75km long, connecting Osijek in Croatia and Sombor in Vojvodina (Serbia).

Preseason in my handball club started on July 30th. We have trainings 6 times a week at 6:30 PM and the only free day we have is Sunday so I really can't find the time to play poker. I usually play a 1-1.5 hour session in the afternoon, from 5 PM and sometimes in the evening after 9 or 10 PM. Now I can't play in the afternoon and when I come home, I'm beat and all I can do is eat something and go to sleep.

On August 10th, we went to Zagreb to attend a U2 concert. It was awesome. I'm not a huge fan of music so I've never been to such a big concert before. We were on the pitch and the experience was great, especially when entire stadium sang I still haven't found what I'm looking for.



I would really like to see them again in the future and if they come again to my country, I certainly won't miss it.

No comments: