Thursday, November 26, 2009

Swine flu

Ever since that last update, I played only shorthanded fixed limit on Microgaming and Cake networks and was doing great. On Microgaming, I have 7.1k hands since October 16th and I'm running at +3.9 BB/100 playing 0.5€/1€ tables. Overall, I have +0.43 BB/100 on a 25.9k hand sample. Rake is 3.09 BB/100 (MGR 4.27 BB/100) so this win rate is actually good and I'm satisfied with it. This is my favorite network and I hope I won't run out of good bonuses any time soon.

I gave up on HUNL, at least for now. Its simple, no limit is not my game so I will have to play FL until it dries up completely. FullTilt gave me a $100 bonus so tried to play there for half an hour on 0.25/0.5 tables only to confirm what I already knew. There is no point for Euro players, especially FL players, to play there. The games are awful, so much worse than anywhere else, even Stars looks like a goldmine compared to FullTilt (at least 0.25/0.5 limit).

Almost forgot, I had a swine flu last week. I had a high temperature for 1 day with no other symptoms other than headache and that's it. Either my immune system is really good or this flu is no worse than a normal flu. To be honest, I'm disappointed, I expected it to be far worse :)

No comments: