Sunday, February 1, 2009

February - goals

January:
1) play at least 12000 hands
2) crush $0.5/$1 flhu and move up to $1/$2 by the end of January

Failed! Only 9.1k hands instead of 12k and I failed to move up. But I'm not disappointed, I'm playing worse than last month when I switched to HU. I have to work on my game before moving up.

2a) increase my win rate to at least +3 BB/100 without rakeback

Success! My total win rate is ~3.4 BB/100, without bonus & rakeback.

3) $1000 profit

Failed! But I'm satisfied with $813 after 9k hands. I'm sure I would have made more than $1k if I've played 12k hands.

4) work on my game, watch videos, study,...
5) make a video or two

Success! I'm constantly working on my game. This month I have made, I think 5 videos and 1 video was analyzed by a pro HU player (my friend's coach). In that video, I didn't play my A game but he was satisfied and said I'm obviously a good player who can read the game well and should move up as soon as possible.

February goals
1) play at least 10000 hands
2) move up to $1/$2
2a) achieve a positive win rate at $1/$2, without rakeback
3) $1000 profit
4) work on my game, watch videos, study,...
5) make a video or two

No comments: