Friday, October 31, 2008

Hi!

I've been playing poker for more than 3.5 years, mostly fixed limit holdem but I also tried no-limit holdem, pl omaha and sit'n'go tournaments, both full ring and HU. I am successfull at all games. I'm losing money by playing only in my main game (not to much, I'm only $180 down), which is fixed limit holdem but overall, thanks to bonuses, kickback bonuses and rakeback, I'm a
moderate winner.

So far I've been playing all stakes from $0.15/$0.30 to $1/$2, mostly shorthanded. These stakes were optimal for bonus clearing, so I wasn't to eager to move up in stakes. I've realized now that playing micro limits for so long did huge damage to my game. I haven't worked on improving my skill, my hand reading skill is non-existant at the moment (it was phenomenal when I first started playing poker) and I tilt to much.

I want to re-learn how to play perfect fixed limit game, move up in stakes up to $10/$20 or even higher and earn big money :) The purpose of this blog is to help me achieve my poker goals and to practice my english. I will record my monthly and weekly goals, track my progress and write whatever I want. Hopefully, this will be an interesting blog for you. If not, I don't really care as long as it helps me with my goals.

No comments: