Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Weather report

It's raining, again. In the last 24 hours it fell more rain than the entire monthly average for June (monthly average is 60 litres; last 24 hours it fell 110 litres and June until today, it fell 205 litres). Apparently on some fields around Osijek it fell around 190 litres per square meter in only one day. It is also very cold. I think June 21st, the first summer day, was the coldest first summer day ever in Osijek, 1.1 degree colder that Christmas last year!!!

I'm playing poker again. After 2 months break, I'm back at the tables with 10k hands this month and showing profit so far. I decided to do another kickback bonus on Chili so I'm playing FLHU 0.25/0.5, which is lower than I usually play but limit tables on iPoker are so unbelievably awful I had no choice but to play this limit if I want to finish this bonus. To show you how awful the tables actually are, players per flop percentage on 0.25/0.5 6max is rarely above 35% and it is normal to find tables with % less than 20. I usually don't even think about sitting down unless players per flop percentage is above 50% and you can find tables this good on other network even on much higher limits than 0.25/0.5.

The very first day I registered with Chili, I found a bot playing 0.25/0.5 FLHU so I complained to their customer support. Apparently, it is normal for a human being to simultaneously play 4 tables of HU fixed limit poker for 24 hours a day, every day and make a profit of 6 BB/100 over 150k hands with a rake of 8 BB/100. Not only that, they are also trying to tell me some players can actually 16-table fixed limit heads up with no problems whatsoever. I guess I'm stupid because I can't play quality heads up fixed limit poker on more than 2 tables at the same time.

I still can't believe iPoker was a fish pond only 2 years ago with best fixed limit tables online and now it's a nit fest filled with bots.

1 comment:

Henedina Osorio said...

Poker is A card game with many variations in which players attempt to arrange a winning hand according to each individual game's rules.