Sunday, December 28, 2008

Trifecta

0.5/1 Limit Holdem
2 players

Pre-flop: (1.5 SB, 5 players) Hero is BB 8 8
BTN raises, Hero calls

Flop: 8 6 A (4.5 SB, 2 players)
Hero checks, BTN bets, Hero raises, BTN 3-bets, Hero calls

Turn: 2 (5.8 BB, 2 players)
Hero checks, BTN bets, Hero raises, BTN 3-bets, Hero calls

River: J (12.8 BB, 2 players)
Hero checks, BTN bets, Hero raises, BTN 3-bets, Hero 4-bets, BTN calls

Final Pot: 18.1 BB
BTN shows: A 4
Hero shows: 8 8

This hand was played against very aggressive opponent, sometimes tricky but usually predictable. He's been sucking out on me since the start of our session and he knew I was frustrated with him so I decided to go for a triple check raise. I won't usually do this as most times my opponents will check behind and I'll miss value if I check but this time I had a really solid read and had to try :)

No comments: